- Did anyone else find Dear Leader's insistence that the Romney campaign is short on details perplexing during last week's debate? Isn't this the same President whose crown jewel legislation was pushed through by a Speaker of the House who said "we have to pass the bill to find out what's in it".
- Obama's pitiful debate performance was entirely predictable. To succeed in that setting, you must be firmly grounded in your political philosophy, have a grasp of the facts, and most importantly be WILLING to articulate your core beliefs. Obama knows that he cannot speak those core beliefs as they are so radically divergent from the majority of the American electorate. That internal contradiction leaves him fumbling around, desperately grasping for any lie that might benefit his cause.
- For those hardcore Obama supporters still bitterly clinging to the campaign's talking points, I refer you to an excellent refutation of those points from Investor's Business Daily.
|Godbee has an interesting definition|
of "internal affairs"
- Dateline Detroit: Fans coming to the ballpark in Detroit to watch the Tigers in the MLB playoffs were greeted by about 400 off-duty Detroit police officers handing out flyers that warned the fans to "Enter Detroit At Your Own Risk". Citing what they see as gross understaffing of the DPD, the local police union is trying to ramp up support for additional funding of the department. If only Detroit Police Chief Ralph Godbee had heeded his own union's advice to be cautious about "entering Detroit". Godbee has resigned amid the revelation that he carried on a sexual relationship with an internal affairs officer in the department.
|I volunteer for Miss Jones class!|
- Former Cincinnati Bengal cheerleader and now former highschool teacher Sarah Jones has pled guilty to having sex with a 17 year old student at the Kentucky school she taught at. NFL cheerleaders teaching high school boys, hey, what could possibly go wrong with that? Honestly, there is a part of me that thinks this is a victimless crime. I'll leave you to decide which part.
Post a Comment