For several weeks now we have been told that many thousands of migrants, mostly Haitians, have been gathering at a bridge in Del Rio, TX. This appears to be true. It is also true that it is about 2,000 miles from Haiti to Del Rio, TX and as you can see below almost all of that distance is over the ocean.
1) Traveling 2000 miles over the ocean requires significant
resources. Did those Haitian migrants use their own resources to make that trip?
2) If they did, does that mean that their socio-economic status in Haiti was not
as dire as some would like us to believe?
3) If they did not use their own
resources, whose resources did they use?
4) Some believe that "white America" is
full of "selfish, hateful people". If that is true, why are thousands of
non-white Haitians traveling 2000 miles to camp under a bridge in the hope of
gaining access to it?
5) If you believe that white America is full of selfish,
hateful people, then why aren't you doing everything you can to discourage
non-white Haitians from coming to it? Why aren't you down on the border with a
megaphone, imploring those non-whites to turn back before they get swallowed up
by a seething cauldron of white hatred?
Feel free to answer in the comments...