Can liberals hate anyone more than someone who made these statements?
- Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men.
- Let us not seek the Republican answer or the Democrat answer, but the right answer. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future.
- The ignorance of one voter in a democracy impairs the security of all.
- (A favorite of mine) Washington is a city of Southern efficiency and Northern charm.
- A young man who does not have what it takes to perform military service is not likely to have what it takes to make a living. Today's military rejects include tomorrow's hard-core unemployed.
- Israel was not created in order to disappear - Israel will endure and flourish. It is the child of hope and the home of the brave. It can neither be broken by adversity nor demoralized by success. It carries the shield of democracy and honors the sword of freedom.
- The tax on capital gains directly affects investment decisions, the mobility and flow of risk capital... the ease or difficulty experienced by new ventures in obtaining capital, and thereby the strength and potential for growth in the economy.
- I believe in an America where the free enterprise system flourishes for all other systems to see and admire - where no businessman lacks either competition or credit - and where no monopoly, no racketeer, no government bureaucracy can put him out of business that he built up with his own initiative.
- The rights of man come not from the generosity of the state, but from the hand of God.
What kind of lunatic right-wing nutjob came up with these doozies? Was it Reagan, Nixon, Goldwater, or W? Man, this person must be the more hated by the left than any public figure in history! Scroll down to see who it is..........
Liberal public enemy number #1.....
Very timely post Sahib! Mrs C and I were just discussing this yesterday while doing a little gut-puddling. We started talking about how Democrat strategist Pat Caddell was nearly brought to tears on national TV when discussing the disgraceful way the Obama administration handled Benghazi. Does anyone think JFK or Harry Truman would have just sat there and watched those Americans die? Of course not, they were both military officers, real men capable of taking decisive action. What the hell has happened to their party?ReplyDelete