Never let it be said that the Crew ignores the foibles and peccadillos of those on the right......
- The Senate campaign of Congressman Todd Akin (R-MO) crashed and burned on the abortion highway over the weekend. Asked about aborting pregnancies caused by rape, the St. Louis conservative said that pregnancy is very rare in instances of rape...."If it's a legitimate rape, the female body has ways to try and shut that whole thing down". The subsequent yowling from the "women's issues" crowd was predictable and deafening. Look, I don't know why in the world Akin would say something so stupid, except that he is just another tone-deaf career politician. That's why I didn't vote for him in the GOP primary!
- Next up we have my favorite headline of the year, courtesy of the Kansas City Star.... "Congressman Yoder Apologizes for Swimming Nude in the Sea of Galilee". The story refers to Congressman Kevin Yoder, (R-KS) who apparently took a quick skinny dip in the storied waters of Galilee in August of 2011 during a "private fact-finding" trip to the area. No word on whether Yoder swam beneath the surface, or just walked across it. Apparently, the simple act of being elected to Congress causes an immediate 50 point drop in IQ. I am looking forward to seeing the Yoder incident on the next "Congressmen Gone Wild" DVD. The gruesome details are available here.
|Time for him to meet Allah
- It's been almost 3 years since Muslim terrorist Nidal Hasan murdered 13 people, and wounded another 30 in the Fort Hood incident. Hasan still has not been tried for his crimes, the latest reason is that Hasan refuses to shave his beard. ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? If the military courts want him clean-shaven at his trial, strap his ass down and shave his disgusting face! Leaving the victims and their families twisting in the wind while this piece of pond scum games the system is unconscionable. Even better, let's just drag him out behind the prison and deliver a brass verdict to the back of his cowardly skull. I volunteer for the mission.
- Plagues of locusts and rivers running red with blood are surely coming soon now that the Augusta National Golf Club has accepted its first two female members. Augusta has finally caved to the incessant braying of the left, and turned its back on its own 80 years of tradition. Nothing against the two new female members, Condoleeza Rice and Darla Moore, but I disagree with Augusta National chairman Billy Payne's characterization of the decision as a "joyous occasion". I think it is just another sad skirmish in the war on men. In related news, the first annual WHAMO golf tournament will now no longer be held at Augusta National as previously scheduled. Sahib and I are searching for an alternate site.
- I'm always interested to hear what DNC chairwoman Debbie Wasserman-Schulz has to say about current events. Here is a short clip of her latest comments on the Romney-Ryan ticket.......frankly she's never been more lucid or lovely!