- Tomorrow, my home state of Missouri will hold a presidential primary that means less than nothing. No delegates will be won, Newt Gingrich is not on the ballot, and John Hunstman, Herman Cain, Rick Perry, and Michele Bachman are on the ballot. Oh, and did I mention that the state is expected to spend about seven million dollars of OPM on the meaningless beauty contest? Missouri's GOP delegates will actually be won and lost during the county by county caucus scheduled for March 17th. That's right, the Missouri Republican Party is choosing its delegates on St. Patrick's Day, the day when more beer is consumed in Kansas City and St. Louis than on any other day of the year. I fully expect most of the GOP delegates to be won by this guy.....
|Mmmmm....taxpayer money is magically delicious!|
- Vice-President Joe Biden recently said that he advised President Obama against the raid that ended with the capture/killing of Osama bin Laden. At the time it seemed like an odd admission of discord within the White House. Yeah, not exactly. Remember that EVERYTHING that comes from the Obama administration is aimed at boosting Dear Leader's re-election hopes. By saying what he did, Biden makes Obama look like the decisive, strong national defense executive that we all know he isn't. "Why lookie here uninformed voter, Dear Leader was willing to even go against his own Veep (who is supposed to be the national security expert in the administration) to bring down Osama" "Such gallantry, such grit and courage, why we had to talk Barack out of leading the mission himself!" Sorry Joe, SACSTW ain't buying it.
- Want to know the difference between conservatives and liberal statists like Dear Leader? Obama and his philosophical brethren define success by how many Americans are dependent on governmental largesse (OPM) for their daily lives. Conservatives define success by how many no longer need such support. Dear Leader likes to talk about how his policies have helped poor people stay afloat, and helped those in the middle class stay in the middle class. He NEVER mentions helping poor people become......NOT POOR! He NEVER mentions middle class Americans moving up the socio-economic scales. He knows that government is not the tool that can get that done. May I suggest a new slogan for the Democratic Party...."Keeping America's Poor In Their Place For 100 Years"
- Tom Coughlin has now won 2 Super Bowls in the last 4 seasons. Think the Jacksonville Jaguars would like to have him back? By the way, does anyone remember when Super Bowl commercials were funny and entertaining? The state of affairs in the U.S. advertising industry is sad indeed.
- Taking a page from the Elvis Grbac handbook.....Gisele issued this post-Super Bowl analysis of hubby Tom Brady's performance. "My husband can not f***ing throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time." For thinking that anyone cares what she says about football, Mrs. Brady gets my nomination for Hollywood HOs of the the week.
- It's been a few weeks since we all enjoyed a nice swimming goat video, so...............
Note to readers- If crazy goat lady invites you over for a pool party, don't eat the chocolate-covered raisins.
Post a Comment