|it's been a good year....|
- Congratulations to the KState men's basketball team on their first conference championship (albeit shared!) since 1977. Attention KU fan, if you are going to count your shared titles in 2005, 2006, and 2008, we are counting this one.
- A 25 year old high school softball coach has lost his job after "allegedly" asking some of his female players to "find a cute girl" for him to date. Troy Hennum was on the job at Roosevelt High School in Seattle for a grand total of 6 days. I suppose we can be thankful he was just using his players to find him dates, instead of actually dating his players. More here.
|Very fly in the prison|
orange Mr. Mayor!
- Former Detroit mayor and current scumbag Kwame Kilpatrick was convicted today of multiple counts of racketeering and corruption. When last we saw Mr. Kilpatrick, he was doing 14 months in the slammer for probation violations related to a case involving his affair with his chief of staff. Maybe I should start a weekly "Democrats in prison jumpsuits" feature here at SACSTW!
- Here is my nomination for best headline of 2013, from Foxnews.com...... "Saudi Arabia may stop beheadings over shortage of swordsmen". Apparently the Kingdom is considering old-fashioned firing squads, they are probably the only ones who can afford the ammo these days.
- Dennis Rodman's little buddy Kim Jong Un has evidently gone off his meds. The North Korean crackpot has canceled the armistice agreement that ended the Korean War. Somebody better tell Hawkeye and Beej.
- Found some old video of Howard Dean the other day, he's the one in the green......