- A ruling on round 3 of Obama vs. The U.S. Constitution appears to be forthcoming this week from SCOTUS, possibly even today. This is the last scheduled week of the Court's term, and a ruling is also expected on Arizona's controversial immigration legislation. Nothing more important than the Obamacare decision will happen in the country this week. It is literally a fork in the road for the nation. If Obamacare is upheld, then Dear Leader and his statist cronies have the green light to continue "fundamentally transforming" America. SACSTW will continue to stay on top of this story as it develops during the week.
- Here is a story that tells you all you really need to know about Barack Hussein Obama. We all know that he "loves" Hispanics, particularly the 60-70% of them that are solid Democrat voters. He has railed about the inherent racism of securing our borders, blasted the GOP for being anti-Latino, and even sued the state of Arizona to curry favor amongst Hispanics. Obama feels a close bond with his brown-skinned brethren, and holds them close to his heart......unless they have silverware. Last Friday, Dear Leader made an appearance at a luncheon of the National Association of Latino Elected and Appointed Officials in Lake Buena Vista, FL. An announcement was made towards the end of the meal that all silverware would have to be turned in to Secret Service personnel before Obama entered the room. So all you lib Latinos out there, Barry loves ya, but he still thinks one of you might try and shank him with a dessert fork in the rope line. Next time you see him, why don't you ask him if he made George Clooney and Sarah Jessica Parker turn in their forks too. Read the full story here at politico.com.
- In what I can only assume is a completely fabricated crime update, the Chicago Tribune is reporting that 2 people were killed (including a 13 year old boy) and 13 wounded in 12 separate shootings within the city Saturday night. I say fabricated because as we all know, there are no more guns on the streets of Chicago after the Police Department conducted their annual Murder Weapon Turn In and Evidence Disposal Gala on Saturday afternoon. If the Trib is correct in its reportage, then we are left with the conclusion that liberal feel-good shams like gun turn-ins are colossal wastes of time, resources, and Other People's Money. What?....you didn't think Rahm Emanuel was kicking in the 100 bucks per piece on Saturday did you?
- Hey, here's a candidate for the worst thing I've ever heard. Last year, Loretta Robinson's son Justin was killed by a drunk driver in Greenville, SC.. By the way, the drunk driver, Anna Gonzalez, is an illegal immigrant who has been in this country for 12 years and has never had a driver's license. If that isn't outrageous enough, Ms. Robinson received a bill for $50 from the city for cleaning the street of her son's blood. So.....it's not enough to just allow illegal immigrants into our country, provide them healthcare, education, employment... Now we have to pay to clean up after them when they murder our children. Anybody had enough yet?
|Oh gee, I don't know what makes me think this is a bad thing.|
- The Arab Spring that swept Hosni Mubarak from power in Egypt was roundly hailed by Dear Leader as the beginnings of freedom, tolerance, and equality in the Arab world. Uh, not so much. Muslim Brotherhood puppet Mohammed Morsi won the presidential run-off election in Egypt over the weekend. If you are a U.S. citizen or a Christian of any nationality in Egypt, run, don't walk to the nearest embassy and get out of the country. It is lost.
- Let's end on a more lighthearted note this week.....I was trying to do some research on amphibious assault over the weekend, but all I could find was this....