Don't believe me? Follow along with me in this alternate US History lesson:
- 1776 - UN creates the United States consisting of modern day states of Oregon, Nevada, Idaho, Utah, Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, and New Mexico. The US declares statehood. The next day, Canada, Mexico, Great Britain, Japan, and France declare war on the US.
- 1778 - The US kicks everyone's butt. The world is pissed.
- 1812 - Canada, Mexico, and Great Britain declare war on the US again.
- 1814 - The US kicks butt again, but this time says to the world "screw you!" and takes California, Washington, and everything east of the Mississippi to the eastern seaboard. The world is pissed again.
- 1848 - The people living on the eastern seaboard and in California decide they need their own country too. Nobody listens or cares.
- 1850 - Canada and Mexico launch a surprise attack on the US on Christmas day. The US drives to Mexico City. The world is pissed and says "Stop!" Inexplicably the US does.
- 1870 - The US gives everything back to Mexico in exchange for a promise that we won't kick their butts again. The people of the eastern seaboard and California start shooting at us with cannons and sending donkey carts loaded with TNT to blow up our towns, schools, and churches. The world cheers.
- 1871 to 2008 - The world decides that we are horrible people because we take umbrage that the people of the eastern seaboard and California continue to murder our citizens.
- 2008 to Present - The US says "OK, if you stop shooting cannon balls at us and sending donkey carts loaded with TNT to blow up our towns, schools, and churches, we'll agree to you having your own country."
- What do you think the US should do?
Let's get a couple of things straight:
- The rest of the Arab world doesn't give a diddly squat about the Palestinians. They hate Jews and by extension, Israel. The Arab world cared nothing of the "Palestinian" people until Israel kept kicking their asses every time they attacked Israel. The Palestinians are a convenient excuse to distract the Arab people from their ruling despots.
- There are no "Palestinian" people. In the history of the world, there has never been a Palestine. They are people who lived in "Trans-Jordan", the 75% of the Palestine Mandate carved out for the "Palestinian" people. Something conveniently forgotten by the world and the lefties in the US.
The moral of this story is that there will be no peace in the Middle East until Israel no longer exists. Israel can make concession after concession, but as long as they control one square foot of land in the Middle East, there will be no peace. If you believe otherwise, you are delusional or intentionally obtuse.
Post a Comment