- In what can only be described as the ultimate indictment of the left, Debbie Wasserman Schulz is still the chairman of the Democrat National Committee. She had an interesting weekend on the talk show circuit, as first Tingles Matthews and then Chuck Todd asked her to explain the difference between a Democrat (Hillary Clinton) and a Socialist (Bernie Sanders). She ignored the question, instead "focusing" on the difference between Democrats and Republicans....
Debbie Wasserman Schulz
- On Wednesday of this week, doctors at the Tufts University School of Veterinary Medicine will fit a chicken named Cecily with a $2,500 prosthetic leg. Cecily's owner is paying for the procedure out of pocket. Seems reasonable, after all you don't eat a great chicken like Cecily all at once.
- No matter how bad your weekend was, it was likely better than Colin Corkhill's. The 26 year old Arizona man was jailed over the weekend on a number of charges. He is now hospitalized after pulling his right eyeball out with his fingers in the jail. Interestingly, all the TVs in the jail were tuned to MSNBC at the time of the ocular extraction. Been there my friend...
- Looks like Piers Morgan, Michael Bloomberg, Barack Obama and the rest of the gun control
FYI, Amy is in the foreground
- For all of us here at SACSTW, I'd like to say...Run Joe, Run!