One of our many hallowed traditions here at SACSTW is Monday Musings with the Crew. Let's face it, Mondays suck...so I try to gather up a few little nuggets of blazing insanity from over the weekend to get your week off to a good start. Let's dive right in..
- In what can only be described as the ultimate indictment of the left, Debbie Wasserman Schulz is still the chairman of the Democrat National Committee. She had an interesting weekend on the talk show circuit, as first Tingles Matthews and then Chuck Todd asked her to explain the difference between a Democrat (Hillary Clinton) and a Socialist (Bernie Sanders). She ignored the question, instead "focusing" on the difference between Democrats and Republicans....
the difference between Democrats and Republicans is that Democrats want to make sure that people have the opportunity to climb the ladder of success and reach the middle class--
Debbie Wasserman Schulz
Debbie Wasserman Schulz
What DWS failed to mention is that the ladder of success can be climbed in both directions.
Her party is most interested in helping people reach the middle class by climbing DOWN that
ladder. One of SACSTW's intrepid field reporters caught up with Ms. Wasserman Schulz to
ask her to elaborate..
- On Wednesday of this week, doctors at the Tufts University School of Veterinary Medicine will fit a chicken named Cecily with a $2,500 prosthetic leg. Cecily's owner is paying for the procedure out of pocket. Seems reasonable, after all you don't eat a great chicken like Cecily all at once.
- No matter how bad your weekend was, it was likely better than Colin Corkhill's. The 26 year old Arizona man was jailed over the weekend on a number of charges. He is now hospitalized after pulling his right eyeball out with his fingers in the jail. Interestingly, all the TVs in the jail were tuned to MSNBC at the time of the ocular extraction. Been there my friend...
- Looks like Piers Morgan, Michael Bloomberg, Barack Obama and the rest of the gun control
FYI, Amy is in the foreground
- For all of us here at SACSTW, I'd like to say...Run Joe, Run!
New to this website and enjoying your humor! :) Brain food & fun for those living in the land of the lost... the state of confusion... NY State... and the northeast in general.ReplyDelete
Welcome aboard Momma Webstar! Glad to have you with us, sorry about the NY thing... :) Feel free to share the joy that is SACSTW with your friends!ReplyDelete