- How bad are the Kansas City Chiefs? Try this little experiment. Stand up. Take 5 long steps. You have now traveled further than the Kansas City offense did in the entire first half yesterday against the New York Jets. LATE BREAKING UPDATE: Minutes after this post was published, the Chiefs fired head coach Todd Haley. The influence of SACSTW knows no bounds!
|I'm guessing he's Spanky|
- Al Sharpton's not-for-profit (insert smirk here) National Action Network is in serious financial trouble. NAN owes over $880,000 in federal payroll taxes. They also owe over $200,000 to one of Sharpton's for profit firms, Bo-Spanky Consulting. Let me write that again..... Bo-Spanky Consulting. Almost as much fun to write as it is to say. I am calling for an immediate investigation into the true leadership of this consulting firm, anything named Bo-Spanky has to have Barney Frank involved somehow.
|Sorry little fella, don't take it personally|
- The Patriot Freedom Alliance is the Tea Party organization in Hutchinson, Kansas. They have run afoul of the race card in the last few days. A cartoon (since removed) on their website compared a skunk to Barack Obama, saying that like the President, the skunk is "half-black, half-white, and everything it does stinks". The local NAACP predictably termed the cartoon as racist and offensive. The Crew wonders how much longer an organization with the words "Colored People" in its title will be allowed to be the arbiter of racism. Actually, I agree that the cartoon was offensive and degrading.... to skunks.
- Looks like the Obama administration is deadly serious about securing our southern border. After all, why else would the federal government open an unmanned border crossing point? That is exactly what they want to do in Big Bend National Park so the residents of the tiny Mexican town of Boquillas del Carmen don't have to travel the 240 miles to the nearest legal entry point. Here is how it will work..... note that this requires a significant suspension of disbelief! Border crossers using the "kiosk" will scan their documents in and talk to a Customs officer who will be at least 100 miles away. Attention Dear Leader, kiosks are for selling sunglasses in the mall. Gun towers and German Shepherds are for border crossings.
- A large Christmas light display has a neighbor angry, calling the display "psychological warfare". No, this doesn't involve U.S. public schools, state courthouses, or any of the other places Christmas lights usually run afoul of the left. This time, it's Kim Jong-il and his merry band of North Korean gangsters protesting a South Korean Christmas light display about 2 miles from the border with North Korea. North Korea's official website decried the display as "a mean attempt for psychological warfare", and threatened retaliatory gunfire if the lights are actually switched on. Geez, who knew? All that angst about North Korea's military build-up and all we had to do was string up some pretty lights!