|Joe pulling another gem from his brain|
After his most recent pearl of wisdom, "The Taliban per se is not our enemy", I have only one question. Are you kidding me!? OK, make that two questions. How did anyone vote for a presidential ticket that included this moron? I mourn the lack of logic and reason in this country. This guy is a heart-beat from the presidency! The libs were nervous about the possibility of Dan Quayle becoming president? Dan Quayle is Winston Churchill compared to this guy.
To give our lib friends a comparison they might understand, take the craziest pieces of Ross Perot and Ron Paul, mix in the moral laxness of Spiro Agnew, and add the combined intelligence of Maxine Waters and a box of rocks. The results would be something slightly less disturbing than Joe Biden. Just in case you have forgotten, here are a few Joe Biden "highlights":
- His unabashed plagiarism of Prime Minister candidate Neil Kinnock's entire life along with speeches from Robert Kennedy and Hubert Humphrey.
- "Our next president... Barack America!"
- "Stand up Chuck, let em see ya!" to Senator Chuck Graham who is in a wheelchair.
- "Look, John's plan does nothing to tackle the number-one job facing the middle-class, and it happens to be, as Barack say, a three-letter word, jobs. J O B S, jobs"
- His assertion that if the president's latest "jobs" plan wasn't passed that there would be an increase in rapes and murders.
- "When the stock market crashed, Franklin D. Roosevelt got on the television and didn't just talk about the, you know, the princes of greed. He said, 'Look, here's what happened."
- "You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.... I'm not joking."
- And of course, the aforementioned "The Taliban per se is not our enemy."
Come on America! You know better and we can DO better than this next year. In 2012, lets kick our Dear Leader and his court jester to the curb.
If the media and the average voter would spent 1/10th the amount of time vetting Obama and Biden that they have done disparaging the various Republican candidates, things would look a whole lot different.ReplyDelete
I'm not holding my breath, though.
Spend. Not spent. I hate it when I see typos after publishing. :::off to take my meds:::ReplyDelete