Well devoted readers, it's been a while. While The Crew and I have taken a bit of a sabbatical to recharge the batteries and restore the creative juices, there is just so much going on in the world we couldn't stay away any longer. The world has become even a stranger place than when we took our little break. Here are just a few of the signs that the apocalypse may be upon us:
- Twerk and selfie have been added to the Oxford dictionary. My late high school English teacher is spinning in his grave.
- Hannah Montana has out-skanked Madonna, Lindsay Lohan, and Paris Hilton combined.
- Democrats are wanting to bomb middle-eastern countries and Republicans are against it.
- Beefcake Vlad Putin is actually photographed with his shirt ON and is now the voice of reason in the middle-east.
- Some middle-aged white dude dressed like Beetlejuice has the pop "song of the summer".
- Lindsay Lohan's 423 trip to rehab might be the one that takes.
- Actual news headlines that include: "Weiner Accused of Abusing Staff" and "NYPD Denies Accusations of Vagina Slapping in Bong Throwing Incident"
- And last but not least... Sahib has been posting comments on the Huffington Post. (I feel so dirty...)
Those are just a few things that have caught my eye in recent months. Check back soon for more! It's good to be back.
Mighty good to have you back SahibReplyDelete